Delicious bagels without eggs, butter, and milk: you can eat them in Lent
Flavorful and puffy bagels can be made without eggs, milk and butter. Delicious dough is made with water. The main thing is to knead it properly. Especially relevant will be such a dish for those people who observe the Easter fast.
The idea of making Lenten sweet bagels is published on the page of food blogger Juliana with the nickname kitchen_yuliana_ on Instagram.
- 90 ml of oil
- 100 ml of warm water
- 300 grams of flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- salt - pinch
- 2 tsp. sugar
Method of preparation:
1. Add salt, sugar and oil to the warm water.
2. Stir well.
3. Pour the flour and baking powder.
4. Knead the dough, leave the dough under clingfilm for 30 minutes at room temperature.
5. Roll out the dough, divide into triangles.
6. Put the filling - it should be thick (jam or cherries).
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: