Cutlets of minced meat and potatoes: how to cook the dish in a new way
Cutlets can be made in different ways: from eggplant, carrots, cabbage and different types of meat. But there is another alternative - cutlets of minced meat and potatoes, which are very hearty. They can be served with a side dish, with vegetables or eaten on their own.
Food blogger Nadezhda Fomenko(mama_moze_tato_dopomoze) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for hearty minced meat and potato cutlets.
- minced beef or pork - 600 g
- potatoes - 2 pcs
- onion - 1 pc
- carrot - 1 pc
- garlic - 2-3 cloves
- eggs - 1 pc
- salt, pepper, spices
Method of cooking:
1. Grate potatoes, onions, carrots and garlic on a fine grater. Add the grated vegetables to the minced meat.
2. Add the egg, salt, pepper and spices. Mix thoroughly and beat the minced meat.
3. From the resulting minced meat to form cutlets.
4. Fry the cutlets on a pan on both sides, then transfer them to a pot or a pan, pour a little water and steam under a lid for about 5 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: