Chocolate Bird's Nest Cookies for Easter 2023: How to Make a Delicious Pastry
In addition to Easter cake, there are other options for Easter baked goods. For example, chocolate cookies "Bird's Nest", which is prepared in an elementary manner from simple ingredients, impresses with its taste and attractive appearance. This is a great option for holiday table decorations, a delicious dessert for tea, as well as an original gift for your family.
Foodblogger Valerie(yummy_pp_lera) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for Easter chocolate Bird's nest cookies.
Ingredients for the dough for 12 pcs.
- wheat flour - 200 g
- powdered sugar - 100 g
- salt - pinch
- cocoa - 40 g
- baking powder - 5 g
- butter - 70 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- chocolate paste - 150 g
- candies in the form of eggs ⠀
Method of preparation:
1. Mix well all the dry ingredients: flour, powdered sugar, salt, cocoa and baking powder.
2. Add the cold butter, cut into cubes and knead with your hands until crumbly.
3. Add the egg and knead into a soft elastic dough (if necessary, you can add a little water).
4. Form the dough into small balls and leave them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
5. Take out the cooled balls and use a garlic press to press the dough onto the parchment paper. Form nests and use a bottle cap to press the middle flat. One "nest" comes out of 2-3 balls.
6. Bake the cookies in a preheated 180 degrees oven for 15 minutes. Cool.
7. Place the chocolate paste inside and decorate the top with candy in the form of eggs. It is better to store in a closed container.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: