Cheese cupcakes that always turn out puffy: what to add to the batter
Elementary cottage cheese cupcakes
To avoid making all kinds of casseroles and cakes - you can make cottage cheese cupcakes. They are sure to turn out puffy, because there is a leavening agent and corn starch. And such products are baked very quickly. Perfect dessert for tea or coffee.
The idea for the puffy cheesecake is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Pauline with the nickname polli_cooking.
- 260 g 5% cheese
- 220 g flour
- 60 g corn starch
- 180 g sugar
- 15 g vanilla sugar
- zest of one orange
- 100 grams of butter
- 4 eggs
- 8 g of baking powder
- pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
1. Add the baking powder, starch and a pinch of salt to the flour and mix.
2. Add all the other ingredients to the cheese and beat with a blender until smooth.
3. In two steps, sift the flour and knead a homogeneous dough.
4. Fill the molds with 2/3 of the dough.
5. Place in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
The occupants wanted to seize AFU strongholds in Maryinka, but retreated with losses
More than a hundred invaders eliminated or wounded