A pizza that takes 10 minutes to bake: Any filling will do
Homemade crispy and thin pizza can be baked in just 10 minutes. It even takes longer to order delivery. The dough is made with quick-acting yeast, it is elastic and easy to roll out.
The idea for a pizza that takes 10 minutes to bake was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Tatiana Sheremet(tania_sheremet_).
- flour - 130 g
- dry quick-acting yeast - 7 g
- hot water (50-55 degrees) - 240 ml
- salt - 0,5 tsp.
- 260 grams of flour
- olive oil - 1 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Pour 130 grams of sifted flour into a bowl, add dry yeast, stir, pour hot water, and stir.
2. Add salt, 260 more grams of flour, add olive oil, and knead the dough. The dough may be sticky - for easy kneading, sprinkle the table with a little flour.
3. Put the dough in a bowl and cover with a towel. While the dough is standing, you can prepare any favorite filling.
4. Divide the dough into two pieces, roll out, and transfer to a baking tray. Brush the dough with tomato sauce, sprinkle with dried oregano.
5. Place the filling (sausage, tomatoes, olives, cheese and green onions).
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: