Zucchini lasagna for a snack: how to make the best seasonal dish
Classic lasagna is based on special sheets of dough, minced bolognese and béchamel sauce. But in the warmer months, you can use another alternative and make zucchini lasagna. It comes out as a casserole - very juicy and delicious.
- zucchini - 1 kg
- any kind of stuffing (pork in the recipe) - 700-800 grams
- onion - 1 pc
- carrot - 1 pc
- tomato paste - 70-100 g
- Greek yogurt 10% - 350 grams
- eggs - 2 units
- mozzarella - 200 grams
- salt and spices (pepper, dried basil, dried garlic, nutmeg, thyme, paprika)
Method of preparation:
1. Grate the carrots, chop the onions. First fry the onion until golden, then add the carrots and fry all for 1 minute.
2. Add the minced meat and fry until tender.
3. Add the tomato paste, salt and spices. Stir and turn off the heat.
4. Grate the mozzarella on a grater.
5. For the sauce, mix the yogurt and eggs, add salt, pepper and nutmeg.
6. Cut the zucchini into slices.
7. Place the ingredients in the mold as follows: zucchini, stuffing, zucchini, sauce, stuffing, zucchini, sauce, stuffing, zucchini and sauce. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cover with foil and bake at 180 degrees for 50-60 minutes. But 15 minutes before the end you need to remove the foil, so that the top formed a golden crust. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: