Without vinegar and sterilization: how to cook zucchini caviar for winter
Caviar is a popular canning from zucchini for the winter. It can be eaten on its own and as a spread on sandwiches, serve it on the daily and holiday table.
- zucchini - 6 kg
- onions - 1 kg
- vegetable oil - 0,5 l
- tomato paste - 0,5 liters
- 67% mayonnaise - 0,5 liters
- citric acid - 1 tsp.
- sugar - 3 tbsp.
- chicken mivina - 1 p.
Method of preparation:
1. First peel zucchini and onions, grind the vegetables through a meat grinder.
2. The resulting mass transfer to a pot and put on the fire. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 hours.
3. When the allotted time has passed, add the remaining ingredients: oil, tomato paste, mayonnaise, citric acid, sugar, mivina. Cook for another 1.5 hours.
4. After this hot caviar to put in sterile jars and sterile lids. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: