Why you can't eat store-bought spreads: an expert's answer
Fudge is a versatile and very simple snack. You can buy ready-made in the store and simply spread it on bread. But very often such food can be really harmful. It all depends on the composition.
On what spreads with what components you should not eat, told the nutritionist Vasily Lukyanov(vasyl_lukianov_) on his page on Instagram. Also, he shared a variant of making a simple and healthy homemade spread.
The expert notes that some namaz can be harmful to health because of the harmful ingredients and high content of saturated fats and artificial additives. These spreads can lead to negative health consequences:
1. Increased risk of obesity and related diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease and high BP due to high salt and saturated fat content.
2. Negative effects on the cardiovascular system due to high saturated fat content, which can increase "bad" cholesterol levels and increase the risk of cardiovascular disease.
3. Increased risk of allergic reactions through the use of artificial additives, preservatives and the presence of allergenic components in some spreads.
4. Limited value and lack of useful nutrients such as vitamins, minerals and fiber, which may be underrepresented in the namaz.
5. Potentially negative effects on digestion due to the use of artificial additives, which can irritate the gastrointestinal tract and reduce digestive efficiency.
6. It is recommended to choose healthier alternatives for spreads on bread, such as natural oils, avocados, nut pastes or hummus that contain healthy fats, vitamins and minerals.
A healthy spread option from Vasily Lukyanov.
Method of preparation:
1. Slice fresh green onions.
2. Put the tuna in its juice in there.
3. Also a few spoonfuls of lactose-free cheese.
4. Add spices to taste.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: