Whole, chunks and puree: how to freeze berries and fruits for the winter
One of the best ways to preserve berries for the winter is to freeze them. However, they tend to become very soft and leech a lot of juice after thawing. That's why it's important to know how to do it right.
How to freeze berries in the form of puree?
1. First you need to wash and dry the berries thoroughly.
2. Beat with a blender and rub the resulting mass through a sieve.
3. Pour the resulting puree into a ziplock bag, close and put in the freezer.
How to freeze berries and fruits in pieces?
1. Rinse and dry the fruit.
2. Cut into small pieces, put into a ziplock bag, close and put in the freezer.
How to freeze berries and fruits whole?
1. The berries must first be washed and dried.
2. Put them in a ziplock bag, close it and put it in the freezer.
Also, Lisa Glinskaya shared a recipe for a delicious raspberry mousse with peach confit.
- raspberry puree - 200 g
- gelatin - 4 g + water - 20 ml
- whipped cream - 200 g
- peaches - 100 g
- sugar - 200 g
- lemon juice - 10 g
Method of preparation:
1. Pour gelatin with water and leave for 10 minutes to swell.
2. Mix raspberry puree with sugar, put on the fire and bring to a boil.
3. Mix the hot puree with the swollen gelatin. Cool the mass to 30 degrees.
4. Next you need to mix the mass with whipped cream. Pour into glasses and leave in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
Earlier OBOZREVATEL reported, what is the benefit of blueberries and who can not eat it.