When you're tired of charlotte: a recipe for a delicate apple pie "Plombir"
If you're tired of the classic charlotte, you can make a sour cream pie with apples. This pastry is different because it contains little dough and a large amount of apple filling. This makes the pie very tender and airy.
- butter - 150 g
- flour - 250 g
- sour cream - 120 g
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- apples - 4-6 pcs
- sour cream - 350 g
- eggs - 3 pcs
- sugar - 200-250 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 sachet (10 g)
- flour - 60 g
Method of preparation:
1. To make the dough, rub the butter into the flour. Add baking powder and sour cream to the mass, knead the soft dough.
2. Put the dough into the mold, forming the sides. Leave the mold with the dough in the refrigerator.
3. Meanwhile, core the apples for the filling and cut them into thin slices. Put them on the dough.
4. To prepare the filling, mix all the necessary ingredients. Pour the mixture over the apples.
5. Bake the cake at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: