What to stuff zucchini with
Seasonal vegetables are the perfect base for easy and nutritious appetizers. Zucchini can be stuffed with a delicious filling with cheese, garlic and herbs, The dish is baked in the oven, so it will be much healthier than zucchini that are used to fry in batter.
- zucchini - 3 pcs (1 kg)
- felata or feta - 100 g
- parmesan or grana - 50 g
- cherry tomatoes - 4-5 pcs or 1 medium-sized tomato
- parsley - small bundle
- greek yogurt - 8-10% fat - 100 g
- garlic - 2 cloves
- spices (oregano 1 tbsp, dried garlic 1 tsp and some ground black pepper)
- optional 30-40 g of mozzarella to sprinkle on top for crust.
1. Mix feta, grated parmesan, chopped tomatoes, parsley, Greek yogurt, grated garlic and spices.
2. Cut zucchini in half and use a spoon to remove the pulp.
4. Shred the pulp and add to the cottage cheese mixture.
5. Stuff the zucchini with the mixture, put it in a baking mold and send it to a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella for a golden crust 15-20 minutes before it is ready.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: