What to marinate mackerel for baking to make it healthy: expert recommendation
Mackerel is a very nutritious and healthy fish. Therefore, if you plan to bake it, do not spoil the product with a variety of fatty and very rich marinades. Just three simple ingredients will be enough.
- mackerel - 400 g
- olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Italian herbs - 1/2 tsp.
- salt - 1 tsp
- lemon - 1/4
Method of preparation:
1. Defrost the mackerel.
2. Remove the insides and rinse well.
3. Make cuts on the carcass and marinate the fish with oil, salt and herbs.
4. Put lemon slices in the cuts.
5. Put the mackerel on a baking sheet covered with foil, cover with another piece of foil.
6. Bake the fish for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees, let stand for 5 minutes without the top foil.
7. Serve mackerel with a side dish of rice, vegetables or potatoes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: