What to make with courgettes for breakfast: a hearty and basic dish
Courgettes are a real summer treasure. They're juicy, budget-friendly and quick to cook. It's therefore a perfect ingredient for a tasty breakfast. You can make hearty pancakes.
- 250 grams of courgette (approx. 1 courgette)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- onion/garlic to taste
- hard cheese can be added (very tasty with it)
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Grate the courgette and lightly squeeze out the juice.
2. Place in a bowl. Heat a frying pan.
3. Add the egg and flour to the bowl.
4. Add the salt only when the pan is hot and you are about to fry the fritters. This is to ensure that the courgettes do not start to ooze.
5. When you have added salt, mix everything until smooth and fry. You can fry in two pans at once. So that while one batch is frying, the courgette won't let the juice run down into the bowl.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: