What to make with cheese and potatoes for a snack: a budget-friendly meal in 15 minutes
Pancakes can be not only sweet, but also savory - with hard cheese, potatoes, mashed potatoes, zucchini and herbs. The dough for such a dish is very easy to prepare and does not tear. In a ready form, they can be eaten on their own or with sauce.
- hard cheese - 120 g
- boiled potatoes - 220 g
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs
- flour - 120 g
- milk - 230 g
- leavening agent - 1\2 tsp.
- salt, dried garlic
- butter - 10 g
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to boil the potatoes whole or use already cooked. When ready, grate the vegetable on a coarse grater.
2. Also grate cheese and add to the potatoes.
3. Add eggs, milk and salt to the egg mixture. Stir.
4. Add the flour and baking powder and mix again thoroughly.
5. Make thin pancakes from the resulting batter. If desired, they can be smeared with butter when ready. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: