What to make for lunch or dinner on one tray: it's quick and heartly
A variety of seasonal vegetables is a versatile base for making lunch or dinner. You just need to add any meat to them and bake everything in the oven. It comes out very hearty, budget-friendly and quick.
The idea of cooking lunch or dinner of vegetables and meat in the oven is published on the page of food blogger Victoria with the nickname kelbas_v on Instagram. It will be cooked faster if you choose chicken.
- any part of chicken - 500-700 g
- 1 tbsp. strong mustard.
- 1 tbsp. grain mustard
- 2 tbsp. ketchup or barbecue sauce
- 1 large zucchini and eggplant each
- 700-1000 g potatoes (young potatoes are okay)
- 2 tsp. salt
- 0.5 tsp. pepper
1. Add sauces, salt and pepper to the chicken.
2. Mix well.
3. Let stand for 30 minutes
4. Wash potatoes. If large, cut into 4 pieces.
5. Cut the zucchini and eggplant into circles, at least 1 cm thick so they don't burn.
6. Place all the ingredients on a baking tray, salt, pepper and sprinkle with Italian herbs and a little oil.
7. Bake for 35-39 minutes at 200 degrees.
8. After about 20 minutes, cover the zucchini and eggplant with foil so that they do not burn.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: