What to make eggplant rolls with for a simple appetizer
Seasonal eggplant is a great base for making quick holiday appetizers. For example, rolls. You just need to wrap a delicious filling in the fried vegetable slices. It will take several minutes.
- eggplant - 2 pcs.
- soft cheese
- Korean carrots - 100 g
- olive oil for frying
- dill, parsley - as desired
Method of preparation:
1. Slice the eggplants lengthwise 0.5 cm each.
2. Fry in olive oil on both sides until golden.
4. Place on a paper towel to absorb excess fat.
5. Brush one side of eggplant with soft cheese.
6. Place Korean carrots.
7. Wrap into a roll.
8. Sprinkle with herbs to taste
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: