What to cook if you have a lot of tomatoes: a hearty dish for lunch
If you have a lot of tomatoes, it is not necessary to pickle everything for the winter. You can make a delicious and nutritious soup for lunch instead. The dish turns out light and quite spicy. It is better to boil the broth with chicken meat.
- chicken shanks - 2 pcs
- potatoes - 5 pcs
- carrots - 1 pc
- jasmine rice - 2 handfuls
- onion - 1 small
- tomato puree - 150 g
- cream - 50 g
- salt, pepper, sugar
- water - 1,5 - 2 liters.
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse shanks, bring to a boil, drain and rinse again.
2. Pour 1.5-2 liters of water over the shanks and cook over low heat.
3. Add rice and cook for 15 minutes. Add diced potatoes and carrots.
4. Fry onions in a frying pan and pour tomato puree. Simmer a little and add to the soup.
5. Season with spices (salt, sugar, pepper, relish) and add cream.
6. Bring to a boil, remove from the stove and serve with dill.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: