What to cook from cottage cheese for breakfast besides pancakes and casseroles
Bagels are large salted pastries made of cottage cheese dough. The specialty of the dish is that they should be cut in half to add different fillings inside like cream cheese, hard cheese, vegetables, ham, herbs, salmon or even eggs. This is a very hearty breakfast option and an alternative to the usual sandwiches.
- cottage cheese 5-9% - 200 g
- egg - 1 pc
- yolk - 1 pc
- flour - 120 g
- hard cheese - 50 g
- baking soda - 3 g
Method of preparation:
1. Mash cottage cheese with egg with the help of folk.
2. Add salt, chopped herbs, grated cheese, baking soda and flour. Knead a soft dough.
3. Roll out the dough into a sausage. Divide it into three parts.
4. Roll out each of the pieces to form a loaf. Place on a baking tray.
5. Grease them with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds or hard cheese. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
6. Cut the ready bagels in half, smear one part with cream cheese and put your favorite filling on top. Cover with the other part. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: