What to add to chicken cutlets for better flavor: they are very satisfying and juicy
Chicken meat is quite dietary and dry. Therefore, if you are making cutlets from it, you should add a little juiciness and richness. Mushrooms are perfect for this purpose.
- 700 g of chicken fillet
- 300-400 g of any mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2 slices of white bread, soak in milk
- salt, pepper
- butter, oil
- 1 egg
- breadcrumbs or flour
Method of preparation:
1. Chop mushrooms and onions randomly.
2. Heat the frying pan, put the mushrooms and fry until golden brown.
3. Add the onion, a piece of butter, salt and pepper and fry until the onion is soft.
4. Put the fillet, fried mushrooms and onions, garlic, and soaked bread through a meat grinder.
5. Add salt, pepper, egg and mix well.
6. Form the cutlets.
7. Roll them in flour or breadcrumbs.
8. Heat the frying pan, put the cutlets.
9. Fry on one side until golden brown.
10. Turn over, reduce heat and cover. Fry until cooked.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: