What seasonal berries to make muffins with: flavorful and puffy baking ideas
Muffins can be made with absolutely any filling. It all depends on your taste preferences. In the summer, a very good idea would be to choose strawberry jam.
- sugar - 140 g
- vanillin - 1 packet
- 1 lemon peel
- flour - 150g
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- eggs - 3 units
- pinch of salt
- Greek yogurt or sour cream - 100 g
- strawberry jam - 50g
Method of preparation:
1. Grate the zest of one lemon (just the yellow layer, because white is bitter).
2. Add the vanilla and lemon zest to the sugar and mix well.
3. In the sifted flour add the baking powder and mix.
4. In a bowl pour 3 eggs, a pinch of salt and some sugar and zest. Beat a little with a mixer. Add the other part of the sugar and beat again with the mixer on high speed until the mixture is light in color. Beat for about 8 minutes. The mass will increase in volume.
5. Add a little flour and mix with a mixer (on low speed) or a spatula. Pour in the rest of the flour and mix gently again.
6. Add sour cream or Greek yogurt. Again, mix gently with a spatula and the dough is ready.
7. Place the batter into the muffin tins.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. Check the readiness with a skewer.
9. In the ready muffins with a pastry tool to cut out the heart. To do this, put the nozzle to the muffin, press and twist. Remove the remains of the core with a skewer.
10. Using a pastry bag, place strawberry jam inside the muffins,
11. If desired, decorate the muffins with powdered sugar.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: