What salad to prepare with pumpkin: a delicious recipe for a fall dish
Pumpkin is an ideal base not only for soups and cereals but also for salads. The peculiarity of the product is that it goes well with all other vegetables, herbs and cheese, including feta, as well as various dressings.
- pumpkin - 300
- zucchini 1\2 pcs
- blue onion - 1 pc
- bell pepper - 1-2 pcs
- avocado - 1 pc
- quinoa - 50 g (dry)
- green onions - 2-3 sprigs
- Provence herbs - 2-3 tsp.
- salt - 1 tsp
Method of preparation:
1. Peel pumpkin and remove the core. Cut into cubes, mix them with olive oil, salt and Provence herbs (1 tsp). Stir and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the vegetables by washing, peeling, chopping and placing them on a baking sheet. When the allotted time has passed, add pumpkin. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, herbs and pepper. Bake at 170 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
3. Rinse quinoa under cold water and boil for 15 minutes. The proportion is 50 g of quinoa: 150 ml of water.
4. Peel and chop avocado.
5. Chop baked vegetables, if necessary, and put them on a plate. Add quinoa and avocado. Stir to combine. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: