What flour to make pancakes with so they are thin and do not tear apart
Pancakes will turn out very thin, tender and light if you make the right batter. Corn flour will be a great option. Golden and tender pancakes will not tear apart or burn and any of your favorite fillings will be suitable here.
Ingredients for 12-13 pancakes.
- milk - 500 ml
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- corn flour - 160 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 tsp.
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- butter - 20 g for frying
Method of preparation:
1. Beat eggs with vanilla sugar.
2. Add milk and stir.
3. Add cornmeal and butter in batches and mix the batter well so that there are no lumps.
4. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
5. Gease the pan with butter.
6. Stir the batter before each pancake because the flour settles.
7. Pour a thin layer of batter onto the pan.
8. Fry over medium heat on both sides.
9. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: