What delicious dessert to make with peaches: no need to bake
Juicy seasonal fruit should definitely be eaten fresh. But they can also be used to make delicious desserts. But those that do not need heat treatment. Then all the ingredients remain healthy.
The idea of making a cheese dessert with peaches without baking is published on the page of food blogger Victoria with the nickname viktoria__cooking on Instagram. This dish is based on gelatin, so the mass hardens quickly enough.
- 350 g fermented cottage cheese
- 300 g sour cream from 18% fat
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 15 g gelatin + 75 ml cold water
- peaches to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Pour cold water over the gelatin and let it swell (for 10-15 minutes).
2. In the cheese add sour cream, vanilla sugar, powdered sugar and beat with a blender until smooth.
3. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
4. Take out, stir and check if all the granules have dissolved, if not, heat a little more. (Just don't overheat, or the gelatin may lose its properties).
5. Add the melted gelatin to the curd mixture and beat again with a blender.
6. Remove the skin of peaches, cut into small pieces, add to the curd mixture and mix gently with a spatula.
7. Cover the mold with clingfilm, lightly grease the film with butter, carefully spread the curd mass and leave it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
8. When the dessert is ready, remove the foil, decorate as desired.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: