Waffle rolls with mashed potatoes and sausage: how to prepare the most delicious dish from childhood
Waffle rolls with mashed potatoes and sausage is a dish that more than one generation knows about. This is exactly the case when children will want to eat the dish even if they are not hungry as such a snack is very appetizing. It is also prepared in a matter of minutes.
The idea of cooking fried waffle rolls with sausages is published on the page of a food blogger with the nickname diali_cooking on Instagram. It is especially convenient to make such a dish if you do not know how to use leftover mashed potatoes.
- mashed potatoes (pre-boiled)
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- salt, pepper
- a little milk
- frying oil
Method of preparation:
1. Spread hot mashed potatoes on a waffle sheet.
2. Flatten and place the sausage.
3. Wrap into a roll.
4. Cut into serving pieces.
5. Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
6. Dip each roll in the egg mixture.
7. Fry on both sides until cooked through.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: