Versatile vegetable side dish: cooked in a frying pan
Vegetables are versatile foods that go well with many ingredients and are also very healthy. Therefore, they are a great option for a simple and nutritious side dish. You can make a mix of your favorite vegetables and cook them in a skillet.
- bell pepper - 2 pcs.
- leeks or onions
- tomatoes - 3 pcs
- soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 tsp (can be replaced with lemon juice)
- ground black pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the vegetables into fairly large pieces.
2. Put them in one bowl.
3. Drizzle with soy sauce, olive oil and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Sprinkle with spices and mix well.
5. Fix the onion with a toothpick to prevent it from breaking into rings.
6. Fry on each side for about 2-3 minutes, bell peppers for 1 minute longer, until the film starts to come off.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: