Versatile berry confiture: suitable for pancakes, cheesecakes and casseroles
Confiture is a sauce that can be made from a variety of fruits and berries. It has a homogeneous consistency and delicate flavor. It is very tasty to eat with fried pancakes, cheesecakes and fritters.
- berries - 500 g
- corn starch - 5 tsp.
- sugar - 5 tbsp (the amount of sugar should be adjusted to taste and take into account how sour the berries are, as you may need a little more or less)
Method of preparation:
1. Whip the berries with a blender to a puree.
2. Pour into a saucepan or sauté pan.
3. In a separate bowl, mix starch with sugar.
4. Add the starch and sugar to the berry puree.
5. Stir until smooth and place on moderate heat.
6. Stirring constantly, boil for about a minute and turn off.
7. Cool and store in the refrigerator.
8. For 100 grams of berrie 1 tsp. starch and about 1 tbsp. sugar is needed.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: