Useful salad that will help the body recover after the holidays
The period of Christmas and New Year holidays is always an additional load on the stomach and the body as a whole. It is in these days that people allow themselves to relax as much as possible and taste dishes that on a normal day did not allow themselves.
When the holidays pass and the heavy meat and mayonnaise salads in the fridge run out, it's time to give your body a little rest and reboot. Recently, a food blogger with the nickname alisa cooper published a recipe for just such a salad on Instagram.
- Brussels sprouts - 200g
- Celery - 3 stalks
- Kale - 5 leaves without stem
- Carrots - 2 pcs
- Raisins or dried cranberries - 50gm
- Almond flakes - 1 handful
- Mature hard cheese - 40g
- Olive oil - 8 tbsp.
- Dijon mustard - 2 tsp.
- Honey - 2 tsp.
Method of preparation
1.Olive oil, honey and mustard mix in a container with a lid and strain. By the way, this salad dressing can be kept in the refrigerator for two weeks.
2. The celery, kale and Brussels sprouts should be finely chopped and mixed together.
3. Grate the carrots, add to the salad along with the raisins and flaked almonds.
4. Season with six tablespoons of dressing and stir everything up.
Earlier OBOZ.UA has already published recipes for easy vegetable salads: