Tuscan minced meat soup: how to cook a hearty first course
Tuscan soupis a traditional dish of Italian cuisine. Its peculiarity is that it is prepared with the addition of minced meat, often the dish is complemented by beans, mushrooms and tomatoes. The soup is easy to prepare and is suitable for lunch for the whole family.
- minced pork and beef - 420-450 g
- potatoes - 380-400 g
- onion - 120 g
- garlic - 2 cloves
- cream 15% - 250 ml (if 20% - 200 ml)
- paprika - 1 tsp. with a slide
- Italian herbs - 2-3 tsp.
- hard cheese
- water - 2.5 liters
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. First, cut the potatoes, put them in a saucepan, cover with water and boil until tender.
2. Chop the onion and garlic, fry for a few minutes in butter.
3. Add the minced meat, paprika, Italian herbs and ground pepper to the vegetables. Fry the minced meat until cooked.
4. When the potatoes are boiled, chop them right in the pot with an immersion blender. Then add the minced meat, cream, salt, pepper, and herbs to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. At this stage, you can remove the soup from the heat and serve with hard cheese. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: