Turkey soufflé: the perfect breakfast for the little ones
Quite often, young children are capricious about their food choices. Sometimes mothers have to go to incredible lengths to feed their children really healthy food. Children like their food to be not only tasty, but also beautiful in appearance and have a pleasant texture.
Chef Olga Ryabenko shared a recipe for just such a dish on Instagram. She explained how to make an incredibly tasty and tender turkey soufflé with quail eggs. Every child will love this dish.
- Turkey fillet - 400 gr
- Quail eggs - 4 pcs for stuffing and 6 pcs inside
- Milk - 200 ml
- Mozzarella cheese - 50 gr
Method of preparation
1. Mix all ingredients in a separate container and beat with a blender.
2. Put the minced meat in the molds and put a boiled egg in the middle.
3. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 30 minutes.
4. Turkey soufflé can be prepared in the evening and simply reheated in a water bath in the morning. As a result, the dish will be as tender as if it had just been cooked.