Trendy bananas with chocolate in the dough: the dessert went viral on social networks
Bananas and chocolate are foods whose flavors go together perfectly. And if you add dough, you get a very basic and unrealistically delicious dessert. This is what many chefs are now preparing on social media.
- 4 bananas
- 8 small pieces of chocolate
- 500 g of puff pastry
- egg yolk + 1 tbsp of milk
- sesame seeds
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the bananas.
2. Using a small spoon, take out the middle of the banana, along the length of the fruit so that it looks like a boat.
3. Put the chocolate inside.
4. Roll out the dough a little.
5. Cut into strips of such a size that they can be used to wrap a banana.
6. When wrapping, it is important to seal the ends well.
7. Put the bananas in the dough on a baking sheet.
8. Brush with egg yolk and milk or just egg.
9. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
10. Put in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
11. If desired, you can top with chocolate.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: