Tomatoes for winter in their own juice: you need only 3 ingredients for the marinade
The best marinade for tomatoes is their own juice. Vegetables will turn out very flavorful and juicy. And the most important thing is that for this method of preparation you do not need vinegar.
- 2 liters of tomato juice ⠀
- 1.5 tbsp. salt ⠀
- 3 tbsp. sugar
Preparation method: ⠀
1. Add all ingredients to the juice.
2. Cook for 30 minutes over low heat.
3. Wash tomatoes and place tightly in sterilized jars.
4. Pour in boiling juice for 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Cover with lids.
6. Drain juice, boil and pour back into jars.
7. Roll up, turn upside down with the lid on and insulate until completely cooled. If desired, you can add bay leaves, oregano pepper peas, garlic, cloves.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: