Tiramisu with cherries without eggs: how to prepare a familiar dessert in a new way
Tiramisu is a popular Italian dessert without baking from cookies. In the traditional version, raw eggs are added to the cream. But if you are worried about the fact that the product is not pasteurized, you can use the following technology. Also, inside you can put a juicy filling - cherries.
The idea of cooking Tiramisu without eggs with cherries is published on the page of foodblogger Victoria with the nickname viktoria__cooking in Instagram. After cooking, the dessert should stand in the refrigerator for a while to let the cookies soak up the cream well.
- 120 g savoiardi cookies with cocoa
- 250 g mascarpone
- 200 g cream 33%
- 80 g powdered sugar
- 100 g cherries in their own juice
- 80 g milk chocolate
- warm milk for soaking cookies (if you like a wetter dessert)
Method of preparation:
1. Whip the very cold cream with a mixer until thick and fluffy. (Do not beat for a long time, as soon as the mass becomes thick - turn off the mixer).
2. Add powdered sugar, mascarpone and mix gently with a spatula.
3. Place cookies in mold (if you like a wetter dessert, dip cookies for 2-3 seconds in warm milk).
4. Spread the cream on top of the cookies and smooth well.
5. Spread the cherries in their own juice and sprinkle with a little grated chocolate (20 g).
6. Place again the savoiardi cookies, cream and smooth well.
7. Sprinkle with chocolate that remains and garnish with cherries and mint, if desired.
8. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours, or better overnight.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with recipes: