Tiramisu candies for a snack that are prepared without eggs, cream and baking
Tiramisu is a popular dessert all over the world based on savoiardi cookies, cream cheese and strong coffee. In addition to the classic cake, you can make an alternative like sweets that are made without eggs, cream, sugar or baking.
- Savoiardi biscuits - 100 g
- mascarpone cheese - 250 g
- coffee - 100 ml
- cocoa - 50 g
Method of preparation:
1. First, beat the savoiardi cookies in a blender until fine crumbs form.
2. Add mascarpone cheese and strong coffee to the crumbs. Stir until smooth.
3. Form balls (if desired, add cognac and almonds to the filling). Roll the balls in cocoa.
4. Put the finished candies in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: