Tiramisu candies for a snack: made without eggs, cream and baking
Tiramisu is a world-famous dessert based on savoyardi cookies, cream cheese, and strong coffee. In addition to the classic cake, you can make an alternative - sweets that are made without eggs, cream, sugar, and most importantly, baking.
- Savoyardi biscuits - 100 g
- mascarpone cheese - 250 g
- coffee - 100 ml
- cocoa - 50 g
Method of preparation:
1. First, beat the savoyardi cookies in a blender until fine crumbs form.
2. Add the mascarpone cheese and strong coffee to the crumbs. Stir until smooth.
3. Form balls from the resulting mass (if desired, add cognac and almonds to the filling). Roll the balls in cocoa.
4. Put the finished candies in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: