Three-ingredient crème brûlée ice cream: takes only 15 minutes
Delicious homemade ice cream can be made in just 15 minutes. All you need for this is cream and boiled condensed milk. And to make it easy to eat, you should use a waffle.
The idea for making homemade crème brûlée ice cream is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Anastasia with the nickname anny.cooking. There are no dyes or natural sugar, so the dessert turns out quite healthy.
- 500 ml of 33% cream
- 200 grams of condensed milk
- two waffle cakes
Method of preparation:
1. Butter the sides of the cake tin and cover with parchment, then place one wafer cake in the bottom of the tin.
2. Whip the very cold cream until stiff peaks, add the cooked condensed milk and whisk for 1 minute until smooth.
3. Pour the cream mixture on the waffle cake and cover with another cake.
4. Put the future ice cream in the freezer until completely frozen.
5. Remove the mold and parchment from the finished ice cream and slice.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: