The simplest charlotte with apples and budget-friendly batter
Charlotte is the simplest and most delicious apple pie. It is based on a simple dough made with kefir, milk, sour cream or yogurt, and a lot of juicy apple filling.
- sugar - 200 g
- flour - 200 g
- eggs - 3 pcs
- apples - 600-800 g
Method of preparation:
1. Break the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and beat with a mixer until lush foam forms.
2. Add sugar to the resulting mass. Beat for another 6 minutes.
3. Next, add flour and mix the batter gently to avoid lumps.
4. Peel the apples, remove the core and cut them into small pieces.
5. Grease the mold with butter and sprinkle with flour. Pour half of the batter, add all the apples, pour the rest of the batter and smooth the surface. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: