The perfect cheese spread or cheese balls for the festive table: with pistachios and cranberries
By preparing this spread, you can surprise your guests not only with its incredible taste, but also with its elegant and colorful presentation. You can eat the spread with crackers or slices of toasted bread. And some people will enjoy it on its own.
The recipe for this incredibly beautiful appetizer was shared on Instagram by food blogger talli_sun. She also added that you can decorate the spread with sun-dried tomatoes.
- Feta cheese
- Hard cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Cream cheese
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Dried cranberries
How to cook
1. Grate hard cheese and Parmesan and mix with other types of cheese.
2. Form the curd mass into balls.
3. Chop the parsley, pistachios, sun-dried tomatoes and cranberries.
4. In separate bowls, mix the sun-dried tomatoes with parsley and the pistachios with cranberries.
5. Mix half of the cheese balls with tomatoes and parsley, and the other half with pistachios and cranberries.
This will make two types of appetizers.
There are also other recipes on OBOZ.UA: