The most delicious tkemali sauce from plums for meat for the winter
Tkemali is a spicy sauce from plums, which should be prepared exactly in August. If you make such a preparation for the winter, then you can add it to meat and other festive appetizers. The dishes will have a special taste and flavor.
The idea of preparing tkemali sauce from plums for the winter is published on the culinary page yummy_food_uaa on Instagram. The sauce retains its excellent color even after standing in the cellar for several months.
- 1 kg of plums
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 50 ml water
- 6 garlic cloves (25 g)
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground curry
- 1/2 tsp hot paprika or hot pepper pod
- bunch of parsley
- optional cilantro bunch
- 1/2 tsp. hops and sunflower
- 1 tbsp. 9% vinegar
1. Wash the plums.
2. Remove the pips.
4. Add water and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Add all spices except vinegar and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring.
6. Add vinegar and bring to a boil.
7. Add finely chopped herbs.
8. Pour into sterilized jars and roll up.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: