Tastier than a spread: a recipe for raw eggplant caviar that doesn't require cooking
Caviar is made not only from zucchini but also from eggplant. The dish is perfectly preserved for the winter and is ideal for any porridge, meat, and fish. The appetizer can also be prepared in a hurry and eaten immediately with sandwiches.
- eggplant - 3 pcs.
- onion - 1 pc.
- tomatoes - 3 pcs.
- garlic - 2 cloves
- vegetable oil
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. First, wash the eggplants, pierce the vegetables with a fork and put them on a baking sheet. Bake at 200 degrees for 45 minutes.
2. Peel the baked eggplant and cut it into cubes.
3. Chop the onion and fry in vegetable oil.
4. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into cubes.
5. Mix eggplant, fried onions, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir well. Put the raw caviar in jars and store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: