Sweet pickled peppers for the winter like grandma's
Pickled peppers are a budget-friendly independent appetizer and an addition to other dishes like mashed potatoes, meat, pasta and porridge. At the same time, you can pickle both sweet sweet bell and chili peppers. For a bright flavor, the appetizer is supplemented with onions, garlic, spices and honey.
- colorful peppers - 3-3.2 kg
- frying oil - 40-50 ml
In each jar 0.5 liters:
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- sugar - 50 g
- garlic - 1 tsp.
- vinegar 9% - 35 ml
Method of preparation:
1. First, wash the peppers and remove the seeds. Cut the vegetables into long plates.
2. Place the peppers in a heated pan and roast for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. It should let the juice flow well.
3. Place the peppers in jars and pour the remaining liquid from the pan over.
4. Add salt, sugar, garlic and vinegar to each jar. Fill with boiling water. Seal the jars with lids, turn upside down, cover with something warm and leave in this form until completely cooled. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: