Sweet muffins with peach filling: always turn out lush
In just 30 minutes, you can make very fluffy and fragrant muffins. The dough should be made with sour cream. They taste especially good if you add peach filling.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- sugar - 1/2 cup
- vanilla sugar - 0.5 p
- butter - 50 g (melted)
- sour cream - 3 tbsp
- flour - 1 cup
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- peach jam (for the filling)
Method of preparation:
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar.
2. Add butter and sour cream, sifted flour and baking powder.
3. Mix with a mixer until smooth.
4. Fill the muffin tins 2/3 full, place the jam in the centre.
5. Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: