Sweet apple fritters: they turn out very juicy and golden
Apples can be used to make not only pies and jam, but also delicious fritters. For them, you just need to grate the fruit and make a fruit dough. After frying, the products will be golden and very juicy.
- 3 medium apples
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2-3 tbsp of flour
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the apples from the skin.
2. Grate on a coarse grater.
3. Squeeze out the juice.
4. Add all the ingredients and knead the dough.
5. The mass should look like thick sour cream.
6. Spoon into a frying pan and fry over low heat until golden brown.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: