Sweet and juicy cottage cheese puffs: homemade pastries in 20 minutes
Homemade puffs are delicious buns with a juicy filling. Interestingly, you don't need to stand at the stove for a long time with them, because they are based on ready-made puff pastry. At the same time, the filling for puffs can be sweet and salty.
- puff pastry - 2 layers
- egg for greasing
- almond flakes for decoration
- cottage cheese - 350 g
- cream cheese - 300 g
- eggs - 2 pcs
- sugar - 80 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 p
Method of preparation:
1. First, prepare the filling for the puffs. To do this, mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar. Stir until smooth with a fork or beat with a blender.
2. Defrost the prepared puff pastry in advance, roll it out lightly and place it on a baking sheet covered with parchment (1 sheet).
3. Put the filling on the dough and cover with a second layer of dough, divide into equal pieces with a knife. Brush the puffs with egg and sprinkle with almond flakes.
4. Bake the puffs at 180 degrees for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: