Stewed sour cream zucchini: the dish turns out to be very hearty
Zucchini is ideal for stewing. The vegetables become very soft and juicy. If you add sour cream, the dish will turn out quite hearty and nutritious. It can be eaten on its own or added to potatoes or porridge.
The idea of cooking stewed zucchini in sour cream is published on the page of food blogger Victoria with the nickname cook_with_me_at_home on Instagram. The technology is very quick and budget-friendly.
- zucchini - 1.2 kg
- sour cream - 300 g
- egg - 1 pc.
- flour - 1.5 tbsp.
- butter - 5 tbsp.
- spices: salt, pepper, paprika - to taste
- basil, oregano - 1 tsp. each.
- dill - 1 bunch
- garlic - 3 cloves
- water - 150 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Mix oil with spices.
2. Cut zucchini into thick half-rings, put them in a bag, pour oil and spices and shake well.
3. Place zucchini on a baking tray, bake until cooked for 20-30 minutes at 200 degrees.
4. Mix the sour cream with chopped dill and squeezed garlic.
5. Add egg, flour, pour water and stir with a whisk until smooth.
6. Place baked zucchini in a deep pan, pour cream sauce and salt to taste.
7. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: