Spicy tomato and pepper ajika: classic recipe for spicy sauce
Ajika is a spicy seasoning that goes perfectly with meat. It can be prepared in different ways: in raw and boiled form. The basis of the sauce is tomatoes, sweet and hot peppers. For a bright taste, you can add garlic and aromatic spices.
- tomatoes - 2 kg
- bell pepper - 1 kg
- chili pepper - 1 pod
- garlic - 1 tbsp.
- sugar - 1/2 tbsp.
- vegetable oil - 1 / 2 tbsp.
- vinegar - 1 / 2 tbsp.
- salt - 1 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash and peel tomatoes and peppers, cut into random pieces. Grind all the vegetables through a meat grinder.
2. Transfer the resulting mass into a saucepan, add vegetable oil, put on the fire and cook on low heat for 2-3 hours.
3. When the time is up, add sugar and salt.
4. 10 minutes before cooking, squeeze garlic through a press and add to the mixture.
5. 5 minutes before cooking add the vinegar.
6. Pour hot ajika into sterile jars and seal tightly. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with recipes: