Spicy red pepper appetizer: ready to eat in 30 minutes
Seasonal juicy peppers can be used to make a very savory appetizer. To do this, you need to bake the vegetables first. They will turn out very flavorful and retain all their benefits.
The idea of making a baked pepper appetizer was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Anastasia Zhakulina (anastasia_zhakulina). It is very important to add apple cider vinegar, not regular vinegar.
- sweet bell peppers - 10 pcs.
- hot pepper - 1 pc
- a bunch of herbs (dill and parsley)
- garlic - 3 cloves
- vegetable oil - 100 ml
- salt - 1.5 tsp
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- apple cider vinegar - 2 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the peppers and cut them in half.
2. Remove the center.
3. Put the peppers on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 200 for 20-30 minutes.
4. Put the hot pepper in a bowl and cover with cling film, leave it for 10 minutes.
5. Then peel off the peel.
6. For the marinade, combine all the ingredients (if you don't like spicy food, you can remove the middle of the bitter pepper).
7. Put everything together in a glass bowl and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: