Spectacular "peat" cake with cherries: tastier than any cottage cheese casserole
This "peat" pie with cherries will be a great alternative to any cottage cheese casserole and pies. No dough will have to be kneaded, because the base is ordinary cookies. The dessert turns out moderately sweet, very tender and holds its shape well.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 400 g flour
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 100 g sugar
- pinch of salt
- 200 g cold butter
Ingredients for the filling:
- 500 g non-fat acid-set cheese
- 4 eggs
- 150 g sugar (or substitute)
- 100 g sour cream (15%)
- 2 tbsp. starch
- vanilla sugar - 10 g
- 400 g seedless cherries + 1 tbsp. starch
Method of preparation:
1. Put flour, cold butter, sifted cocoa, a pinch of salt and sugar in a bowl. Grind everything with your hands into crumbs or use blender.
2. Put cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs in another bowl and beat with a blender into a homogeneous mass.
3. Add starch and stir.
4. Add cherries to starch. Mix.
5. Pour 2/3 of the crumb mass into a parchment-lined mold and press it.
6. Pour half of the cheese mixture into the mold, cover with berries and fill with the remaining cheese mixture.
7. Sprinkle the remaining crumbs on top.
8. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes.
9. Let cool completely.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: