Soaked apples for winter with the easiest marinade
Soaked apples are the perfect fruit preservation for the winter. The fruits remain intact and juicy. They can be eaten simply as a dessert.
The idea of preparing soaked apples for the winter was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Liudyila with the nickname liudmila.kvity.kiev. The fruits remain healthy because there is no vinegar in the marinade.
Ingredients for the marinade:
- 5 liters of cold water
- 100 grams of salt
- 400 grams of sugar
There is enough marinade for 3 three-liter jars
Method of preparation:
1. Wash apples.
2. Remove any spots or rot.
3. Put them in jars.
4. Pour prepared marinade.
5. Leave the apples in a warm room for 4-5 days until the marinade begins to cloud and ferment.
6. The level in the jar of marinade may decrease, so you need to add clean water.
7. Transfer to the basement and add water from time to time, if necessary.
8. Ready apples can be consumed in 1.5-2 months.
9. They can be stored until next year.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: