Simple zucchini caviar in a pan with garlic: how to prepare a seasonal appetizer
Zucchini caviar is one of the easiest seasonal appetizers. You can cook it right in a frying pan. It's delicious to eat with sandwiches.
- 1 kg zucchini
- 300 g carrots
- 300 g onion
- garlic 3 cloves
- tomato paste - 70 g
- oil - 70 g
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- black pepper to taste
- 9% vinegar - 1 tbsp.
- spices - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Chop garlic and onion.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan, add garlic and onion.
3. Stir and fry for a few minutes over moderate heat.
4. Grate carrots and add them to the onion.
5. Stir and fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
6. Peel and dice zucchini.
7. Add the pasta, stir, add zucchini and stir again.
8. Add salt, sugar, spices, stir and stew over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Whip the caviar with a blender until homogeneous, put on medium heat, bring to a boil, cook for 3-4 minutes, add vinegar, stir and turn off the fire.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: