Simple salad with eggs and green onions: a spring dish in 10 minutes
Spring is the perfect time to make vitamin and healthy salads. They can be made with fresh vegetables, supplemented with greens and green onions, and dressed with sour cream, mayonnaise or flavorful oil.
- boiled eggs - 4 pcs
- large cucumber - 1 pc
- peas 1\2 jars
- dill, parsley
- green onion
- salt, pepper
- mayonnaise/sour cream 1.5-2 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Boil and dice the eggs before cooking.
2. Cut the cucumbers into julienne strips.
3. Chop the dill, parsley and green onions.
4. Toss the green peas in a colander and wait a few minutes to drain the excess liquid.
5. Mix eggs, cucumbers, herbs and peas in a bowl. Fill everything with sour cream or mayonnaise, add salt and pepper to taste.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: